We are only a few days away from our first-ever trip to SX Worx for our first-ever stand-alone Revvi Cup event and we are excited as always to be welcoming you, your little ones and your families to our event.
Here are a few final instructions to bear in mind ahead of the event…
- First up we want to say this is a fun event and the number one priority as a team is that all of the little riders who are just starting out in the sport enjoy their weekend. Every one of us has a duty to make sure we help assist and support these awesome little riders and their families as we welcome many of them to our sport for the first time.
- Likewise, little dude’s cut the big dudes some slack if they are a little slow on track as we all get old sometime, and the same applies to looking after your parents, they are just as nervous as you.
- There is to be no riding outside of the Arena
- Please take your litter home
- Please drive responsibly in and out of the Arena and remember there will be lots of little ones around
- Parking is limited so please park where asked and with space in mind.
- Please feel free to ask our team any questions you have, we are here to help so you and your riders and families can have a great time.
- Please make sure you attend the riders briefing which is at 8.30am on the track
- Please make sure you have your number clearly displayed on your bike
- Please be kind and courteous to our staff, members of the public, other riders and their families. We are here to all have fun.
- Make sure your batteries are fully charged
- What riders need to wear: Long trousers, race pants or jeans – Long sleeved tops – Closed shoes, preferably ankle boots but trainers as a minimum – Full face helmets preferably but Cycle helmets, properly fastened are acceptable – Riders also need to wear gloves.
- Girls hair needs to be tied up and inside their helmet
- Lastly and most importantly have a blast
Race times are approx (if we can we will try and run ahead of this schedule if we gain time in the early races)
7am-8.30 am – Signing on
8.30am – Riders & Parents Briefing
8.55am – Practice
9.30am -1st Heat
11am -2nd Heat
12.30pm – 3rd Heat
2pm – interval
2.30pm – Finals
4pm – Presentation
As we are running a tight schedule so please make sure you are ready for each of your races in the pitbox well ahead of time.
Races are approx 5 minutes long each.
Practice will be 2 laps.
The schedule is subject to change depending on the time available on the day.
Races will have 9 or 8 riders in so the Points are 1st 9pts, 2nd 8pts, 3rd 7pts, 4th 6pts, 5th 5pts 6th 4pts 7th 3pts 8th 2pts 9th 1pt.
Riders will each get a 2 lap practice, 3 heat races and a final. The points scored over the three point scoring heats will determine which final they will race in ie A Final, B Final, C Final, D Final. The winner of the Revvi Cup will be the rider who wins the A Final of their class.
Julie, Jeff, Paul and the team at Steel Hawk MC, Nora Motorsport and the Wheeldon Off-Road Centre
You will each receive a programme when signing on. You will see a grid format with spaces and black blocks.
At the top of the Grid you will see R1, R2… these correspond to race numbers ie R1 is Race 1 and so on. Where your rider has a gap this is the race they are in as this is where we put the scores.
Ie: in the picture above you will see rider number 0 Jaxson Parramore has a gap under the R1 column so that means he will race in Race 1 alongside the other riders in Race 1, Aiden Critchlow, Jaxx Matthews…
Jaxson also has a gap under the R13 column so he will also race in Race 13 and he has a gap in the R25 column so he will also race in Race 25. The same applies to all riders going down the grid.
The last race your rider will be in will be based upon their scores and what final they will be in. This we will tell you once we have added up all of the scores.
There will be catering on-site offering up Hot and cold drinks, breakfast baps, Pizza’s, Dirty Fries, Burgers…
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Julie, Jeff, Paul and the team at Steel Hawk MC, Nora Motorsport and the SX Worx team!